Sometimes when we try to download a specific game or application from the Google Play Store then it shows that “Currently this game/app is not available in your country”. It means that you can’t download that application or game on your mobile phone. The only way to download such games/apps is by changing the country of Google Play Store.
You might be thinking that we can download such games/apps by using VPN but in such cases, VPN also doesn’t work and the Play Store will show you the same error. But there is an official way also which let you change the country for your Google Play Store Account.
Here in this article, we will be discussing How to Change Country for Play Store Account. Once you change the country of Play Store then you can download those apps which are not available in your country. There are two ways for changing country in the Play Store, in this article we have mentioned both of these methods. Have a look at them below.
You May Also Like: How to Read Whatsapp’s Deleted Messages
Change Play Store Country
There are some games which might be blocked in your country but if still, you want to download them on your mobile phone then you have to change the country of Play Store and then you will be able to access banned games or applications on your mobile.
To access banned applications or games you just have to change the Play Store and then you can download any game on your mobile phone even without using VPN or some unethical methods. Below we have shared some of the easiest methods for changing Google Play Store country.
How to Change Play Store Country?
- Open Google Play Store application on your mobile phone and then click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Now click on the Account section.
- Then click on the Country and Profiles section.
- There you will see another country option, click on that country and Google Play Store will ask you to add payment method for the new country.
- Keep in mind that once you change the country then you would not be able to change the country again for the next 365 days.
- Note: You will find this option only when you have visited some other country or have accessed the Play Store from other country’s VPN.
- If you are not getting the country option in the Google Play Store then you have to follow below-mentioned steps.
Change Play Store Country Using VPN
If you are not getting the option of the changing country by default then you can use a VPN which will enable this option for you. Have a look at the below-shared steps to know more.
- At first download any free VPN application from the Google Play Store. I will recommend you to use Express VPN as it provides a free trial of 7 days and works quite well.
- Open the VPN and connect to that country which you want to use in the Google Play Store.
- After connecting to VPN open Google Play Store and surf some applications there using the VPN.
- After doing above steps disconnect from VPN and clear data & cache of the Google Play Store.
- Now open Play Store again and you will see the option for changing the country.
- That’s all, Now you can change Google Play Store’s default country easily.
I hope you liked the article and have changed the Google Play Store’s country with the above-shared methods. If still, you are not able to change the country or facing any issue then please do let us know via the comments section below and we would be happy to help you.